/       /       /     

03 January 2014

Caracas | part 2 |


 
It was obvious nothing from this would be easy. 
Every memory we would have to evidently keep because of the 
simple fact that everything was exactly how it should always be.
I treasure every single time I've gotten to find myself face to face 
with Adelchi. From the airport to his house I didn't know whether to stare 
at him the entire time or stare at the amazing and foreign city of Caracas!

I met his wonderful and outmost welcoming family 
who opened their door to me for the following days. 

Lots of time was spent playing video games and really just hanging out. 
When we weren't home, Adelchi was my very own personal tour guide ;-)

- An afternoon spent at Parque del Este which of course included a stop at the Humboldt Planetarium with it's beautiful 20 meter dome and a Zeiss projector!
- Welcomed a New Year with a panoramic view of the city filled with fireworks, and with a Pandoro filled belly of course!
- Centro Sambil was where Adel and I spent some time at a bookstore and simply walking around in circles through this maze-like mall.










 
I also spent lots of quality time with their cute cats ♡ Tizòn & Mimma ♡ 
































x fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)